Wednesday 31 May 2017

BEA Armchair Expo 2017 Introduction

Hello!

My name is Rosina and I'm from the not-so-glorious UK. I've been reading my entire life but have only recently gotten into book blogging.

It's me with an owl!

So, of course, I couldn't afford to go to the US to attend a convention. Actually, if I did do that it would be for the San-Diego Comic Con. I'd apologise for that but I'm really not sorry! What I am sorry for is that I wrote this quickly and on mobile due to me being super busy today so please excuse any mistakes in my grammar.


Anyhow for day one of this wonderful armchair expo, I'm supposed to introduce myself with a few prompts; so here goes.

My Current Read hasn't quite been started yet because as of tomorrow, I'll be doing a buddy read of Conditional Love by Cathy Bramley with my friend Dee. It's an adult chick-lit novel we both happened to own so we thought it would be a great first book with us. You can follow our progress on Instagram and we'll be posting a joint review on here!

My Favourite Reads This Year So Far have been King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard, Caraval by Stephanie Garber and Hunted by Meagan Spooner. Bonus shout out to You Don't Know Jack by MC Lee which I adored but was too short to be a favourite. I'm so going to be reading the rest of them though.

My Blog and Social Media are still fairly new and I am working on them. I'd really love some more followers and people to interact with. Of course, I'm hoping to encourage that by participating in the Armchair Book Expo and I look forward to talking to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you! Comic Con would be a blast. I'd just like to see everyone's costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to cosplay myself but I'd wanna make my own costume and can't sew. My real reason for being there would be for buying all the anime merch XD. Glad to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete